Wednesday, July 13, 2016

He Gone

Preacher
S01E07

This was a pretty good episode. 

The vampire is really trying to help the Preacher. he was like, I saw what you did to arseface, let em help you. but instead of talking to him The preacher did have a good point that Eugene was not innocent. of course it's not up to The Preacher to make that call. But like I mentioned before you could say anything is god's will. maybe it was god's will that the preacher sent Eugene to hell. I think it would be great if he could order people out of hell. That would be nuts.

"Will you let me burn too, padre?"

The vampire finally revealed himself to the Preacher in the most dramatic way possible. I'm sure he put the vampire out with the fire extinguisher. He was really mean to Emily, she's been by his side before he even got his powers.

As much as I dislike Tulip, they did a good job of explaining why she won't go away & why she's so clingy. But like Cassidy said, if she is Jesse's girlfriend why did she cheat on him.


No comments :

Post a Comment