Friday, July 1, 2016

Requiem

Powers
S02E06

I'm surprised they solved the crime so fast. I thought it was pretty obvious that the red blob was an action figure when they showed it last episode. I'm so glad that Wil Wheaton is dead. It's just too bad he died so quickly.

Trip Hammer is dead too, who is going to make more drainers? He should have had one in his house.

Thanks Retro Girl 2, now Martinez is never going to sleep with Zora.

I didn't like the way they had Heavy using his powers, he is supposed to have gravity powers which means he would be able to increase or decrease an objects gravity, instead he was just a telekinetic. He was making things fly & crushing whatever he wanted. I guess he increased the gravity of the knife he used to slit Retro Girl 1's neck? So he threw her against a table that cut her but the table didn't break? I guess he increased the table's gravity? It didn't make any sense.


No comments :

Post a Comment