Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Welcome to Your New Home

Dark Matter
S02E01

I can't believe that 6 was an undercover Galactic Authority agent. It explains why he betrayed them & why he was against that plan to blow up that space station. I'm wondering though if he really is an agent or if they implanted that memory in him. At least he tried to keep 1 & 5 out of prison.

Android is defying orders, I hope they take it slow with her becoming sentient. Bad robot!

Jace showed up & killed 1! Normally I hate cliffhangers but I really like that every episode ends on a cliffhanger.

It looks like 3 didn't kill 1's wife. They sure are making everyone sort of innocent good guys. If that's true, then how is the Raza such a feared ship & how are they criminals? How is it solitary if you are able to go into a holodeck & hang out with other prisoners outside? That didn't make any sense.


No comments :

Post a Comment