Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I’ve Seen The Other Side of You

Dark Matter
S02E03

This episode was pretty good, with the crew not trusting the new guys & then everything going wrong.

I like how when they reverted to their old personalities, the actors were acting very differently. I'm glad they were smart enough not to kill 5 but they revealed that there is slavery in this universe & they knew where it's taking place. I also liked that they remembered the woman who was in stasis.

"That's what she said."

I totally forgot about the holo-android, good thing 5 remembered.

The ship was looking for active links, which means that 2, 3 & 4 all have wi-fi in their heads but only 2 could handle trying to control the ship. I'm glad they explained that a person's personality is based on their past, their lived experiences. You can't pretend that the past doesn't matter or that it had no effect. I wonder if they will be accessing their old memories once in awhile, although I like that they don't know anything.

I also liked the scene when 2 was at her lowest. That was a pretty good scene between them. Now they need to get those 3 inmates out of the airlock & heal 6.


No comments :

Post a Comment