Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Iron Hans

Grimm
S04E19

I can't believe Juliet burned down the trailer. As if sleeping with Renard wasn't bad enough, now she's destroyed centuries worth of information & rare items. I don't see how they are going to redeem her after this. I don't have much sympathy for her now. If she had gotten training from Henrietta this wouldn't have happened.

Arrrgh, Adalind & her babies.

"Who haven't you slept with."

I'm surprised she doesn't kill it, isn't it half Grimm? The wesen council should show up, kill her & it for that very reason.

At first I thought it was going to be one of the boys who was killing people but it was that weirdo sister. Glad that hiker had a knife. A boy scout is always prepared!

When Lapidus's son was like, "I'm not scared of you" I wish Nick had said "you should be."


No comments :

Post a Comment