Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Legacy

Powers
S02E10

I like that Zora was able to hold her own against SuperShock for a long time. Stupid Krispin couldn't shoot the drainer, the cyborg guy should have that attached it to his shoulder instead of whatever lame Predator gun he had. Retro Girl 2 did pretty well, it seemed like she could have killed SuperShock.

I couldn't believe that Diamond was telling him that he was The Ghost then I realized he really was sacrificing himself. A full redemption story for Diamond, that must be why they mentioned him being cocky. I'm guessing SuperShock's aura kept Diamond alive in space, but what the hell was that final scene? Is Diamond in a simulation or is someone manipulating time? That was really unexpected.

"You're going to be alright. I'm gonna put it back in."

I can't believe she's alive, I guess it's a good thing she swallowed that junk from Queen Noir, it much have helped her heal. It didn't help The Ghost though.

What were those weird waves SuperShock was sending through the city? I'm surprised he didn't kill anyone else at the police station. Man, he was seriously nuts. PTB was right, Retro Girl 1 should not have kept that secret. I understand not letting the public know but she should have gotten a plan together in case they needed to take him out. Where is Batman when you need him?

I really hope there's another season.


No comments :

Post a Comment