Monday, August 21, 2017

Beside Still Water

Shadowhunters
S02E20
Season 2 Episode 20



This was a great season finale.

That fight between between Clary & Valentine was awesome. It was pretty violent with them punching each other & her stabbing her father. But she was mad that he killed Jace, which I was surprised by when Alec felt him die. I didn't know what was happening. I thought they might turn him into an angel because he had angel blood in him.

That angel was lame. I get not wanting to kill Shadowhunters, but it should have agreed to kill the downworlders.

At 1st I was annoyed that Sebastian was still alive but then a dragon showed up! It wasn't as cool as Khaleesi's dragon but it was still cool. Then his mom showed up! Did Valentine have sex with a demon woman? That is going to be so awesome.

What did stupid Simon agree to do with the Seeley queen?




No comments :

Post a Comment