Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Necropolis Now

Killjoys
S03E06
Season 3 Episode 6

I like that Pawter's sister was getting revenge on the 9, although there weren't 9 in that space elevator. I like how she used those robot bugs, that's a pretty gruesome way to kill people.

Do they really hold elaborate funeral services for Killjoys? I didn't think the 9 cared about them that much, it seemed like they were just tolereated by people in the quad. Plus, I'm pretty sure Killjoys have dies before & there was no funeral service.

I was wondering if they were going to revisit Da'vin & Dutch, that was pretty funny.

Ugh, are they going to do stupid lesbian Aneela the rest of this season? Because all Aneela needed was some lesbian sex to make her stop being crazy, give me a break.


No comments :

Post a Comment