Thursday, August 17, 2017

Snake Man and Little Guy

People of Earth
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10



I like how the aliens barely react when they get discovered because they know they can just wipe people's memories.

I did not expect Don to agree to go to Iceland after Kelly was ready to go with him. That's pretty crazy.

I'm not sure that I like that they had the kids in a group as children so that's why they feel comfortable in a group as adults. At least they managed not to be racist this episode so I'll keep watching until it's too much.

So the aliens are coming to mine some kind of ore? haven't we mined everything? what's left? useless diamonds? Are there new aliens? that would be pretty cool if they have to work with humans to fight a 4th faction of aliens.



No comments :

Post a Comment