Saturday, August 26, 2017

Keeping the Faith

Salvation
S01E05
Season 1 Episode 5



I like that they used Liam & his memories of the 1st episode to remind us that the professor was a suspicious character. I guess it's obvious if you think about it, but I don't watch shows like I'm a detective. It was pretty clear last episode but I think it would have been better if it was some random guy. I liked that liam actually shot his professor. I didn't expect that. Of course, the Russians.

Omg can Grace get any more self-righteous & annoying? She had the nerve to call Harris a barbarian. He should have dumped her right there. Then they let the Russians get away with the EMdrive prototype. Stupid Darius should have kept the lockdown going.

I like that the probes were from China & Iran. Do other countries have probes out in the solar system? Is that true or is this set in the near future?





No comments :

Post a Comment