Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Maternis

Stitchers
S03E10
Season 3 Episode 10

I really hope that Ivy was working with Blair the last few episodes ever since she was confronted by Maggie & Fisher.

I can't believe Stinger was shooting in the same room as his wife. That was really stupid of all of them. Switching the bodies was really weird.

This episode was going really well until the last 5 minutes when Kirsten got amnesia from the stitch. I got so mad because it was like the series finale of Chuck. That finale of Chuck was infuriating because the man had to win over the girl again. But then the very last minute of this episode made me calm down because someone was forcing her to pretend to have amnesia. Which makes sense because when she had temporal displasia she didn't remember meeting Cameron as a kid, but this time she did.

I'm not sure who though, maybe Dr. Phlox because they showed him in the previously segment. I'm not sure what the point of that would be but it's still way better than them pulling a Chuck.


No comments :

Post a Comment