Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hail and Farewell

Shadowhunters
S02E19
Season 2 Episode 19

It was weird that the fairy queen turned into a young adult. I guess to try to seduce Simon because he's a daylighter? It didn't work though because she's not his type, does he even have a type?

The beta of the pack was pretty funny. Even though I'm pretty sure every werewolf in the pack is technically a beta. I liked that the Forsaken were back.

What?? Valentine met with the Seeley queen? He even bowed to her! what is going on!? I like that he had a spy in the clave but didn't tell Sebastian, that was smart. It also makes sense that more people would agree with him. Although with each episode the Shadowhunters seem more & more inconsequential.

They killed Jonathan! That sucks, I was hoping he would get another fight scene with Clary. 


No comments :

Post a Comment