Thursday, March 1, 2018

Are You Ready for Some Zombies

iZombie
S04E01
Season 4 Episode 1


Brain Buffalo wings!

Liv as a crazy Seahawks funny was really funny. I have no idea what she was talking about but her doing face painting at home just to watch the game was nuts!

The prophet? They decided to make Blaine's dad into a regular cast member? I guess he's going to bring zombie religion or maybe become a zombie supremacist. That could be interesting.

I'm surprised that humans stayed in Seattle after the exodus.

I like that they mentioned that either the US or maybe some other country might nuke Seattle to prevent the zombie apocalypse. I could see the show doing that. They have a wall like Containment. Once again another show makes Fear the Walking Dead look like crap.

Haven't they figured out a way to provide enough brains for everyone in the city? Don't millions of people die everyday? I would love if they start importing brains from Asia & they start speaking Chinese or something.

So the vaccine sort of works, but he still craves brain, considering there's a shortage, Ravi really shouldn't be eating them.


No comments :

Post a Comment