Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Amazing Grace

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S03E14
Season 3 Episode 14



The beginning was hysterical when they wanted White Canary to make her comment about the mission. I never even noticed that! And of course she had a good one. The changes were good too, I want to play Trombone Hero!

Isis is being less annoying. It's weird that the death totem would make hers float. It was a strange episode about ghosts & Elvis's twin brother. They are really going full comic book. Didn't citizen Steel mess up the timeline be being Elvis's manager & getting the record done? The ghosts kind of already messed up the timeline, but I'm surprised Nate would mess it up too. The rat funeral was pretty funny & it worked. I would have liked to hear Sweet Child of Mine!

Kid Flash is making them seem pretty powerless! Which is why it bothers Isis so much. I like that she hates it, even though it seems like they might end up being a couple.





No comments :

Post a Comment