Sunday, March 11, 2018

Herpe: Fully Loaded

Future Man
S01E02
Season 1 episode 2

This episode turned out to be pretty funny. I liked how they pulled a Back to The Future with the moon walk. That was very funny. Luckily they didn't go too heavily into sjw stuff. 

Future Man sucks at not destroying the timeline, not only did Tiger & Wolf build that huge wall, they started that cop/biker riot. which I think may have happened. Then he lost his iphone. On Journeyman, when he left his digital camera in the past, he returned to a new present to find paper thin tablet computers. So I was a little annoyed that the bus add for Dr. Kronish wasn't a video ad on the side of the bus. I think I saw a kid on a hoverboard in the background.

I don't know why he thinks he prevented them from getting together. As soon as he was exposed for being a white man, Barbarella would have just gone back to Dr. Kronish.


No comments :

Post a Comment