Thursday, March 8, 2018

She-Ra Makes a Promise

She-Ra: Princess of Power
S02E18
Season 2 Episode 18

I like that Hordak went out by himself & scooped up Arrow, Bow & madame spazz in his big net. It made him look formidable, considering that She-Ra always beats him. I also like that Octavia made an appearance. She only captured dumb Sprocker, but that's an easy way to put the characters in the episodes, that's what I want to see, not random villager number 3.

Wow, Hordak put on some armored mech suit. I'm not a fan of variants but I would buy a mech suit Hordak action figure. It was pretty cool. It's too bad we didn't see it that much. If they hadn't of wasted so much time on Sprocker & his stupid Spuffles.

Adora kept her promise, but really she was trying to break it by contacting He-Man to rescue her. Since when does she twin-telepathy?



No comments :

Post a Comment