Friday, March 2, 2018

An Affirming Flame

Andromeda
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2



I'm surprised they even cared that they were heading towards the black hole, he survived on the event horizon for centuries, why not do it again. I am also surprised that they used so many nova bombs. How did Dylan know how many he needed to use? Did he use them all? Is he all out of them?

I like that Tyr is hostile towards the Magog. Even centuries later they don't get along.

That was really weird that the bat man would destroy the Andromeda, he could have figured out some way to kill Dylan. I like his High Guard staff. I forgot that it also shoots lasers. Trance just came back from the dead? What is her deal?

That's good that 4 people were necessary. They had to be part of his crew in order to even deploy the nova bombs. Destroying a star? When was the Systems Commonwealth even using those bombs?



No comments :

Post a Comment