Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Doppelganger

Arrow
S06E15
Season 6 Episode 15

This is the best season of Green Arrow!

Crazy Black Siren, had a good plan. It's funny how the m.e. is just like, 'well The Flash exists, so maybe you can make a fake dead body, nbd.' I am so annoyed that Black Siren is still working for Diaz. That sucks. I hope she's just playing both sides until she makes a decision. I'm glad we didn't have much self-righteous Mr. Terrific or Wild Dog in this one. Black Canary 2.0 is a cop & mature enough to know that sometimes she had to put her feelings aside. It's too bad she didn't do it before.

I really like when Green Arrow told Dinah not to come with them. "You don't trust me, I don't trust you. I'd rather go with less people." So cool!

That fight scene was really awesome. So much stabbing & teamwork, it was great.

Arsenal is back! and Speedy still loves him. It was so cool how Green Arrow shot her with some instant net arrow & pulled her out of the hotel! Oliver was right, just leave Star City with Arsenal & go be happy. That would be a cool spinoff show. The two Red Arrows shooting people.

Who is that League of Assassins girl? She wants Thea??


No comments :

Post a Comment