Thursday, May 17, 2018

House of El

Krypton
S01E02
Season 1 Episode 2

I started to feel bad for Nyssa Vex because Seg-El is basically cheating on her with Lyta Zod, but then at the end they made Nyssa Vex evil. Who knows what she's up to. I guess Nyssa Vex is working for Brainiac? 

I'm starting to really dislike that the Zod's are black. Not only are they changing the characters but these sjw idiots just Superman's evil enemy into a black guy. 

Lyta Zod beating Quex-Ul was boring. I'm no longer impressed by girls beating up men in tv shows or movies. Zod's great-grandmother is just annoying whatever she does.

Adam Strange better put on his costume at some point. And this story better make some sense at some point because any other time traveling hero could have taken care of this problem. This show seems to be as dark as Agents of SHIELD. I know tv shows have a hard time making things realistic considering 1080P TVs but I'm getting tired of shows being so dark & washed out that they're basically broadcasting in black & white.


No comments :

Post a Comment