Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Honeymoon

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S05E17
Season 5 Episode 17

I like how Ruby opened up to her mom about how she tries to make her mom proud, but I was hoping she would kill her mom, instead she went & fought Quake. Somehow this awful show managed to make being outdoors in the daytime surrounded by bright white snow, dark. It's so annoying.

As if Marvel's agents of Rehash bringing back Hydra again, wasn't boring enough, & Ivanov & the robots, they brought back the little girl who can see the future. Even Deke was like, I thought I left this prophecy stuff behind.

I did like when Fitz said to Yo-Yo, no, we have a rule, we never leave each other's side. Which sounded cool but it's not true, because in the lighthouse they left each other's side all the time.



No comments :

Post a Comment