Thursday, May 10, 2018

The Resurrection and the Light: The Book of Pain

Black Lightning
S01E12
Season 1 Episode 12



Khalil is back! I was hoping we would be like Kickpuncher, but in reverse. Instead he seemed to be all around stronger now & for some reason he was shooting tranquilizers from his bracers? That was just weird. I don't know if he's an actual comic book character, I'm not an expert on DC characters, especially old ones like Black Lightning.

I like that the daughters were upset about losing their father. There just isn't enough of that on tv.

I like that the wife called Jefferson for a spider, she should just move back home. He was totally out of line for yelling at her about Jennifer. That poor girl just wants to be normal & being a meta-human is not normal. Suppressing that gene would make her life better & he should understand that his daughter does not want to be like him.

I don't ever want to see Tobias with his shirt off again. Is Syonide a robot? What was up with her arm?



No comments :

Post a Comment