Monday, May 14, 2018

Lose Yourself

The Flash
S04E18
Season 4 Episode 18

Oh no! What happened?? Is this Flash: Infinity War? How did Ralph forget that you can't use tech on the Thinker? They specifically mentioned it when Wells pulled out his super tuning fork. Ugh. Now the Thinker is in Ralph's body & turned it into Davoe. He's like Mimic. He was super-powerful. When he said "melt" to Killer Frost, I thought he was being literal & warming her up, I didn't realize he took away her powers!

The Elongated Man was right, they keep trying the same thing & of course the Thinker beats them. I'm surprised that they didn't realize how easy it was that they were able to "rescue" the hippie & how easily they defeated the Samuroid. I figured the Thinker was setting something up. It didn't make sense that he would let them take away the hippie.

This episode was pretty frustrating. I like how Detective caught Wells in his questioning. I totally forgot Cecile even existed. What happened to Max?


No comments :

Post a Comment