Friday, May 11, 2018

My Really Fair Lady

iZombie
S04E06
Season 4 Episode 6

Brain cinnamon rolls!

I loved the staging of Rent but instead of Aids, it's zombies. It was ridiculous & awesome. I also like that not only did we get Liv being a crazy actress we also got Ravi being a heroin junkie. But it paid off at the end when he got the girl. That was good.

Liv turning into the new Renegade is good, but her converting sick people into zombies when she knows they have a brain shortage is driving me nuts. She is contributing to a dangerous situation & she should know better. She should at least get those sick humans to commit to providing brains from their human relatives or something on the outside.

I don't like how Blaine was beaten by his dad. I thought he had people working for him?



No comments :

Post a Comment