Monday, May 14, 2018

What Lies Beneath

Shadowhunters
S03E03
Season 3 Episode 3



I'm more interested in Mrs. Lightwood & what she did with Valentine. They should do a prequel series for 1 season with them following Valentine & trying to clean up the downworld, that I would watch.

Why was everyone talking about that Morgan girl like they all knew her? She's some random girl from the street.

Finally Isabel's whip, I feel like she hasn't used it since the 1st season.

Lot's of stuff happened in this episode. Poor Raphael lost his little sister, now he's truly alone. Of course he's lying to himself about being asexual so he can't even sleep with Isabel. The owl is Jace!? I did not see that coming. That was a good twist. Not that I really care about these mysteries.

Simon can really be annoying. Raphael was crying visibly & Simon was so self-absorbed that he kept asking about being a Daylighter. Dude, get a clue & ask someone else.




No comments :

Post a Comment