Monday, May 21, 2018

The Dragon

Arrow
S06E19
Season 6 Episode 19


This season is so good!

Oliver only showed up for less than 5 minutes & this episode was still excellent. of course, this doesn't make me feel sympathy for some criminal, I was bullied & I didn't turn into a criminal.
They should have shown more of Black Siren's reactions, when he was killing & hurting people, so the audience remembers that he's the bad guy.

The only bad part of this episode is when he shot the 4 corners guy & all those gun men didn't kill him right there. I get where you could say they were waiting for an order from the other 3, but that's stupid. If Diaz had started to shoot all 4 of them, it would have been too late, so that was dumb.

But everything else was good. And I liked that Felicity was acting like a wife.



No comments :

Post a Comment