Monday, March 21, 2016

Bang

Daredevil
S02E01

This was a good 1st episode.

I thought the Irish mafia were going to be the bad guys for a couple of episodes but nope, they introduced The Punisher right away. He's using military grade weapons & killing people like crazy.

"No 'they', him. It's one man."

I was shocked that they seem to be making him more of a bad guy, because he was shooting in the hospital at the Irish mobster with little concern that he might hit patients or doctors. There are a lot of windows in a hospital so his bullets could have killed someone.

"Where's this asshole's hand?"

That was a funny line, but I'm really hoping that they didn't model Frank off the Ennis Punisher, that was when I stopped buying comics for a few years & sold off my collection on eBay. I liked that he left those guys hanging on meat hooks but I will yell & scream at my tv if they introduce Dt. Soap. "




No comments :

Post a Comment