Friday, March 4, 2016

XXIV

Black Sails
S03E06

I didn't expect Vayne to save Flint's life at the last minute. I'm surprised the pirates didn't really react. Billy certainly wouldn't have saved him, because apparently he's just hanging around waiting for Flint to die.

I was sure Jack Rackham would be arrested & tortured by Woddes Rogers, then I thought he would play along with Max & Eleanor but then he double crossed everyone! How does he expect to fight the Spanish?

"Did you really think I wouldn't be able to convey a thought to Anne"

Ii don't get why Flint wants to take Nassau so bad, his home is the sea. What island is Blackbeard & his fleet on. What's wrong with that island?.

I hope they fix Long John Silver's stump. I'm not sure how staying behind on slave island helps anyone.


No comments :

Post a Comment