Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ellcrys

The Shannara Chronicles
S01E10

Noooooo, I can't believe they turned Amberle into a tree! Then they left Eretria fighting Trolls all by herself, trapped in the subway. This ending was so frustrating. I want to see more adventures of the 3 of them roaming the country doing stuff.

I liked that they didn't skip over the battle. There was some awesome fighting with people getting decapitated, impaled & set on fire, but the elves were losing big time. I can see how humans can be elf-hunters, the elves are just not that strong. I liked Allanon decapitating the Dagda Mor with his expanding sword.

I was sure Wil was going to call the dragon rider to help them get to the castle. At least Wil got to sleep with Amberle before she sacrificed herself.

As if having to stab the changeling who looked like his dad wasn't bad enough, poor king Ander had to stab his brother the same night his ex girlfriend was killed.

I can't believe it's over already, this episode should have been two hours long. This show was so good.



No comments :

Post a Comment