Friday, March 25, 2016

Blood Calls to Blood

Shadowhunters
S01E11

I knew that guy was Valentine all along. Just like when Clary suspected that demon of impersonating Jace, she once again was suspicious & gave Valentine the "World's Greatest Dad" mug which was pretty funny.

"You're not the only one who can do a glamour spell."

Jace & Clary are Luke & Leia! I did not see that coming. I don't even know how that's possible. They are going to have to explain that one. Did Jace sleep with his sister? I think they only kissed. Now that I think about it. How many days has it been since this show started? Has anyone gotten any sleep?

At least they got her mom back, but she's still in magical stasis.

The trial was ok, but Magnus was pretty lame as a lawyer. Isabelle is free & Lydia turned out to be on their side. Simon is so dumb, instead of going back to Maureen, he's ready to jump back into the friendzone.

No comments :

Post a Comment