Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Mayakovsky Circumstances

The Magicians
S01E07

I really like that they are still learning magic & about themselves & that they aren't trying to stop the apocalypse each episode. I'm glad they brought in some family for Julia. I like that there is another school in Antarctica. Are there schools on each continent & they all go to Antarctica at some point.

The Djinn was funny but how is there not some magic detector that notifies the faculty when they are doing crazy spells unsupervised? They kept saying Todd & all I could think about was Todd on Community.

I think it was weird that Quentin & Alice turned into foxes, can a fox even survive in the cold of Antarctica? They should have turned into polar bears. But at least they are finally together unlike the way Harry didn't date Luna.

What were those green bugs?


No comments :

Post a Comment