Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dogs To A Gunfight

Daredevil
S02E02


Even though it made no sense, I knew that pawnshop owner was dead as soon as he said that he had a dvd with a girl who was underage.

I think they screwed up because Karen referred to him as Daredevil but everyone else was calling him the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, even the cop when he was taking about the Sons of The Batman.

I like that they made a mention about the public not being too happy with the superheroes running around. I really hope they mention The Punisher in Civil War.

I did not expect him to go deaf because of that head injury. That must have been scary. I'm surprised he didn't wait for a new helmet.

I liked when Foggy got all lawyered the DA. That was great.

I think The Punisher may have figured it out. I hope they do that cover of Daredevil 999


No comments :

Post a Comment