Thursday, March 24, 2016

Trajectory

The Flash
S02E16

Poor Barry, he got betrayed again by a mentor. This is going to make him less trusting. Finding out Jay is Zoom might make him mad enough to beat him though.

How is he not faster than Trajectory? That Trajectory girl just died. That was terrible, is it because she was only a speedster by using velocity 9? Every time they mention that, all I can think of is Cyberforce. I wonder if the blue lightning means you're dying is true in the comics, the last one I read was Flash 40 & it had a future flash with blue lighting.

I can't believe she mentioned Law & Order right to him & then she kept working while they asked her questions.

I was annoyed that everyone kept complaining about the club, do young people hate dancing in Central City?

It was hard for me to take Vibe serious with that nintendo controller t-shirt he was wearing.

I think it was lame that Jesse left, she could have said that she would be in touch in a few months or something. Jesse was being really annoying & judgmental. Her dad saved her life & she had the nerve to complain. Barry would have done the same thing. Sometimes they give these characters the stupidest motivations for doing things. It just ended up making her into a pedantic child who sees things in black & white.

I have no idea what DC hero lives in Opal City.


No comments :

Post a Comment