Sunday, March 13, 2016

Rise Up

Shadowhunters
S01E09

Simon's transition into a vampire makes him less annoying than the idiot friendzoned guy. I like how it took the entire episode for him to sort of get back to normal. I don't hate him as much now.

"Even starvation can't shut you up."

Alex beat the crap out of Jace. They made it seem like Jace was the best Shadowhunter, maybe he was holding back in that fight. Alex was pretty upset about his parents being part of Valentine's circle though. It can't be easy to fight your best friend.

"I don't want to live in a world where we aren't on the same side."

I ike that Alex carries a light knife instead of a light sword. He needs something other than that bow & arrow.

I also liked when Luke & were insulting each other. Interesting that Clary is uniting the Underworld, maybe she'll add the fairies now that she rescued Meliorn, hopefully it won't backfire.


No comments :

Post a Comment