Monday, March 21, 2016

XXVII

Black Sails
E03E09


I can't believe they killed Captain Vain. No last minute rescue like with Flint. I'm surprised he sacrificed himself like that. I wonder if Blackbeard is going to join Flint now to get some revenge. Eleanor & her revenge might come back to bite her. i'm surprised those dudes are even listening to her.

I like how that old whore said that Eleanor just makes new enemies & defines herself that way.

"Some people can only understand themselves through the eyes of those that hate them."

I like that Flint now respects Long John Silver enough to try his plan & discusses what it's like to become an evil man. It was like Darth Sidious taking to Anakin about Darth Plagueis.

I like how Rackham maneuvered himself into being a captain again.

They killed Mr. Scott too. This is going to be some battle & the Spanish haven't even shown up yet.


No comments :

Post a Comment