Thursday, March 10, 2016

XXV

Black Sails
S03E07


I did not expect to see that sniveling punk Dufresne show up but it was so awesome that Long John Silver took care of him. Blackbeard was right.

Then Long John Silver was embracing The Dark Side & letting the hate flow through him.

"There is an element to this journey into the dark, I'm only now beginning to appreciate."
'What's that?'
"How good it feels."

I like that Flint & Long John Silver are still confiding in each other.


It was really good how they dealt with keeping pirates away from meeting with Flint. It doesn't look good & Captain Rogers is not a weakling. Scheming Eleanor slept with him, just to set up some stuff for the future. He knows not to trust her, I hope he double crosses her.

"Let us be very clear about something. I am reasonable in seeking peace. But if you insist upon making me your villain, I'll play the part."

Now there is going to be some crazy pirate action when they rescue Rackham! And everyone's back together too.


No comments :

Post a Comment