Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Brothers Jones

Once Upon A Time
S05E15

I liked that David went to talk to his Grandson & that Henry confided in him. That boy needs a male role model. I like that Henry didn't try to do anything on his own making things worse. Is he going to be able to re-write those pages that were torn out, magically?

I like how Cruella knew that Prince Charming wasn't James & kept kissing him anyway. I want to see a cat fight with Snow White & Cruella over that one.

I am so glad that Zelena is coming back. Not sure what her secret with Hades is, but who cares as long as she comes back.

Long John Silver! He is everywhere this week.

Captain Hook has been a mess his whole life apparently. I wonder if that "eye of the storm" jewel is a real pirate legend. Hi diddle dee dee, a pirate's life for me.


No comments :

Post a Comment