Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Abre Sus Ojos

Salvation
S02E08
Season 2 Episode 8

They ramped up the sci-fi in this one with that self repairing spray. I don't think they really explained that very well, but who cares, the solar sail is going to work.

I could tell it was Tanz from the minute he walked in there. but there were a few scenes where it didn't look like Darius.

I like how Grace tortured that girl. This is not a game show! Good line.

I'm glad that Liam realized that taking out the nukes was a priority. Alycia really was going to kill millions in NYC and thought she was right to do so. What a psycho then she cried about her computer code. Liam should have shot her right there. I don't like how Re/Syst just escaped though. but I guess there's another bad guy who paid for Q31



No comments :

Post a Comment