Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Green Eyes, Steer Clear

Humans
S03E01
Season 3 Episode 1

Stupid Maddie, she should turn herself in for causing the deaths of thousands. They hung up the leader's synth girlfriend, I was expecting him to turn evil now that they killed her. Am I supposed to feel bad for a toaster? Nice try but it's still a toaster. 

I liked seeing the robocop with her synth son going to school. It was pretty funny. I guess it's true that we channel our emotions into our bodies & body movement.

Stupid lesbian dolly almost got them all killed. Is she stupid? Why would she even go there? That lone bomber probably has his own hideout, just like she does or the other synths at that bar. It's too bad her girlfriend didn't die.

OMG do I hate the wife now. Insulting the dad. He's right. He was right all along and like a typical divorced bitch, she's undermining him to the kids.


No comments :

Post a Comment