Friday, August 3, 2018

Congregation

The Expanse
S03E12
Season 3 Episode 12

This show is so amazing.

I like how Amos was going to just shoot that stupid Mao girl. What an idiot she is. Does her dad even know what she's doing? I like how everyone is on the Behemoth, but I can't believe someone is stealing medical supplies.

How did they think that blowing up a nuclear weapon near the proto station was a good idea!? Why didn't they do it away from the station. I am impressed that the opa guy is ready to sacrifice himself & everyone else to save the solar system. He had just finished saying how Holden is crazy.

I really liked how Holden got up to hug Naomi. They really convey how insanely large the solar system is & going out in space the way they do has to really make you feel alone, that seeing someone has to be re-assuring.

It's so weird seeing Fancy command a UNN ship.


No comments :

Post a Comment