Thursday, August 2, 2018

Insane in the Germ Brain



iZombie
S04E11
Season 4 Episode 11


OMG, Chase Graves freaked out & shot that dumb zombie girl & then her boyfriend shot Chase Graves in the neck. Which I guess, good reflexes, but then Chase shot him in the head!
That was insane! Totally ruined the celebration after Major's sting operation. I like that Major was loyal to his team & didn't say who it was & that dumb zombie girl admitted her incompetence.



That sucks that Isobel didn't get to drive, but at least she got to meet that actor & see her mom.



I like how Ravi doesn't take any crap. "I am an actual doctor." It's like when he pointed that out to Liv in the 1st season. He's a tall doctor with a British accent. I'm surprised they are letting Peyton leave Seattle.



Putting psycho zombie preacher on youtube was a terrible idea, are the zombies just becoming stupid? Because this real estate idea is so dumb.




No comments :

Post a Comment