Tuesday, August 28, 2018

One Is the Loneliest Number

The Outpost
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

I thought this show took place in the future but apparently not. I like that we already encountered greyskins & Plaguelings and of course, the black bloods. So far it's interesting. I hope they put some thought into the world building.

Talon seems to be able to channel some demon from another dimension to protect her, a power her mom gave her. There's some war going on & it seems like there is only 1 outpost. 

So far so good, I'm surprised by how violent the destruction of her village was. They showed the dudes swinging their axes at people & getting hit with arrows. At least it wasn't graphic.

I like that Talon got stabbed with both those swords. Sure he was old & she is in her prime, but he's still bigger & has more experience than her. I guess she'll be healed with magic, but it was still great that she got stabbed!


No comments :

Post a Comment