Saturday, August 25, 2018

First Light

Cloak & Dagger
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

It looks like they are avoiding the drug use origin from the comics & had them get their powers from a Roxxon oil platform explosion. That's good. 

The music was a little too much for me, but this is on the teen channel, so I just have to get used to it. I really hope Tyrone dates that girl from his school & not Dagger. I don't think they dated in the comics at first. If I remember, he didn't like her that much, but I read that comic 30 years ago so I might be remembering it wrong. 

I don't remember her being able to literally stab people with her light. I remember the light shards having a more psychic effect on people. Plus Cloak had a monster inside the darkness? I like how they keep putting him in sheets & big hoodies. She better be in a damn costume. The Defenders was so frustrating because of that.


No comments :

Post a Comment