Sunday, August 5, 2018

The Emerald City

Colony
S03E06
Season 3 episode 6

I knew Will was going to steal that car. I get that he didn't just put Gracie in the car, I wouldn't trust that family either. They might have just left her by the side of the road. They know exactly who Will is. What is the deal with the Raps constantly protecting him? 

What's annoying is how they keep talking about how gasoline is bad now, but that car was driving just fine. I lost track of how long this invasion has been taking place.

So is Snyder really trying to save more lives by helping out? How do some silly proxies get to tell Helena Goldwyn that they refuse to go along with the alien plan, that didn't make any sense. At least he got to bang that hot girl.

How are people living outside the colonies? I feel like the show is starting to make less sense this season.


No comments :

Post a Comment