Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Sierra Maestra

Colony
S03E03
Season 3 Episode 3

Snyder is right, that camp is awful. They have armed guards & are distrustful of humans. Sure it makes sense. Snyder is still a collaborator & it sounds like they let in a spy once before but it's still a terrible camp.

I still can't get over how the drones liquidate people. Those mechs totally erased that family. I guess it was their fault for bringing the truck into that zone.

So they are twisting the Falling Skies premise! The rapts are running from other aliens & they forced the humans to be rapt allies!! Humans can't look to the other aliens as allies now. I didn't see that coming. That was a good twist. It really makes things seem hopeless.

I'm also surprised by the robot. We've seen organic alien parts before so I'm surprised that the wife didn't say anything.


No comments :

Post a Comment