Monday, January 1, 2018

3 AM

The Punisher
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

At first I was annoyed that some criminals just stumbled into his life, but then I remembered that he had stopped for 6 months once he took care of all 3 criminal organizations. So it makes sense that something would have to force him to become active again.

I also like the veteran meeting. Hopefully we'll see more of that in this show. I also liked that they said he is punishing himself, for all the dummies who like Ennis-Punisher.

Stupid Donny Chavez dropped his wallet. Why wasn't it in his back pocket? And why is it so big. What a moron.

Is that Microchip? I really hope they stay away from Ennis-Punshier. When he said "welcome back Frank" I got afraid that we'd meet a detective Soap next episode.

Who is this DHS girl? Can she be more annoying? She's such an idiot, thanks to identity politics you do check off boxes, not because of your merit. That's what you wanted.



No comments :

Post a Comment