Monday, January 29, 2018

Orientation Part 1

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
S05E01
Season 5 Episode 1

It was really obvious they were in the future. I wish they didn't try to make it some big reveal, like we were going to be shocked. I am curious about the future history.  

I don't expect it this season to tie into the movies, they've been doing their best to keep these guys out of anything that happens in the movies. After that horrible Inhumans show, they should have done something with that, or some other character like Ghost Rider, instead we get this. Future space season. That's why I'm not rushing or excited to watch.

I'm supposed to believe there's a massive space station run by Kree who let humans & space roaches run around killing each other? It's like they spent all their energy into making little jokes. The magic school bus floating in space I guess is funny, but I never watched that show.

It was funny that Yo-Yo mentioned SPEAR because that is the Chinese version of SHIELD. We all know it's SWORD.


No comments :

Post a Comment