Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Photo Finish

Black Scorpion
S01E19
Season 1 Episode 19

I was shocked that such a lame-o like Flashpoint was able to find out Black Scorpion's secret identity & then he didn't waste any time, it was all over the news! And they were all ready to arrest Darcy, that has to be the worst bunch of cops ever.

"It's my nature" of all the puns, this was the best.

Her solution was way better than the stupid things they've done on Arrow. She just cloned herself! I didn't expect that, but Dark Black Scorpion was pretty cool. I expected them to fight each other in the day time in front of cameras, but Black Scorpion hasn't been active in the day time since the 1st few episodes.

Plus she hasn't even killed that many people, because they brought a couple of her villains back to life.

Stupid Tender Lovin, last time I checked, that was Argyle's place & his garage.


No comments :

Post a Comment