Sunday, January 21, 2018

Legion of Superheroes

Supergirl
S03E10
Season 3 Episode 10

Braniac 5!! They woke up another member of The Legion of Superheroes! They put on their flight rings & went after Reign. It looked really cool, but then it turned out to be really lame that they barely fought her & spent most of the CGI on that space ship. Supergirl & every other DC character has their costume,  but they looked like movie X-Men, all in black.

I'm pretty sure their DNA would survive, even if they died. Besides, how lame that they are so afraid of her that they think they will die.

I'm really disappointed that Coville has abandoned Supergirl for Reign. I get that she showed him that she was just a person who can bleed, but that should have made him not have faith in Reign either. But I guess he saw Reign give Supergirl a beating & figured that she was the real god.

I'm surprised that Reign basically wants to be a Justice Lord.


No comments :

Post a Comment