Friday, January 19, 2018

Cold Steel

The Punisher
S01E08
Season 1 EPisode 8

This was a good episode. Billy Russo is terrible. He shot his own dude that he hired & then he murdered that DHS agent & then was helping Madani take a bath hours a few hours later. I'm surprised they didn't force her to go to the hospital to take evidence or whatever.

Stein annoyed me, because he contradicted himself a lot, but him being murdered was pretty rough. Especially because Madani regretted being mean to him that day, when he was just friendly teasing her. She was confiding in him but she was still a bitch to him sometimes. It's not like he was coming in late, or not doing his job.

I'm still a little confused about what their plan was. They each thought The Punisher was going to be there to steal guns from somebody? How did that happen.

It was obvious that Micro's wife was falling for Frank, that sucked. I think he handled it an ok way. He didn't cry or try to fight him, but he did throw a punch so he's still a man. I remember in the comic he had an adult son, so I don't know where they are going on this show.


No comments :

Post a Comment