Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Gauntlet of Fire

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
S06E05
Season 6 Episode 5

Dragons!!

I like that the dad dragon didn't exclude Princess Ember because she was a girl, but only because she was small. Which is a little strange, because most of those dragons were small. The Dragon Lord was the only one that was huge but maybe once you become the Dragon Lord, you become larger? That wasn't clear & the whole point of Twilight going with Spike was to learn more about dragons!


I like that the ponies don't know anything about dragons, but that brings up the question of how did they even get their hands on Spike & why aren't more ponies scared of him?

I didn't like that the dragons called their world Equestria, instead of calling it Dragonia or something. I think that's an oversight by the writer.


No comments :

Post a Comment